PayCheck Plus are seeking passionate payrollers with proven experience in a large volume, fast-paced payroll environment. If you embrace that passion, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of our global award-winning team,
- Implement and process ROI monthly payrolls on behalf of key clients in an accurate, on-time, compliant manner
- Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402 internal policies and procedures, GDPR, KPIs, and other quality control matters
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintain and further develop the relationship with our existing global client base.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, Benefits
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own processing schedule
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation and testing.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus Bonus and Benefits
Location: UK Remote, Republic of Ireland