Salary: £36000 – £40000
Shift Hours: –
40hrs £36,000 to £40,000 per Annum
Atlantic Way Care is spread over three individual sites providing 24-hour support for individuals with a vast range of complex Mental Health needs. We are able to support people with Mental Health issues, Learning Disabilities people with conditions such as ADHD, Asperger’s, Autism and people who need help with addiction problems such as drug dependency and alcohol misuse.
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Atlantic Way Care are currently Recruiting for a Registered Manager role based in Bideford (with frequent travel to all services within Network)
The Registered Manager Role:
· To hold the Registered Manager registration with the Care Quality Commission for the regulated activity of personal care for the business
· Accountable for delivery of support packages within supported living services and to people in their own homes
· Always displaying the company values, leading by example and demonstrating safe, effective working practices as well as actively mentoring and developing all colleagues.
· Accountability for controlling revenues and expenditure in accordance with agreed budgets for services within network
· Responsible for the delivery of high quality Service Proposals, ensuring the content is accurate, well written and includes identification and mitigation of risks
· To develop and maintain professional external relationships with Commissioners, Stakeholders, and partners including participating in local provider forums.
· Responsible for the direct management of two Service Managers supporting their delivery of high quality, individually tailored and person-centred support to all individuals we support in accordance with company values, CQC requirements and other statutory body obligations.
· Responsible for the direct management of the Business Administrator to ensure that all financial, HR and administrative systems are accurately maintained, and information is available in line with required timescales to ensure accurate and timely processing of staff pay, support hours invoices, and HR related functions.
· Active commitment to continuous improvement in service delivery, by identifying opportunities for improvement by evaluating effectiveness against quality and statutory specifications and fostering this approach amongst the staff team.
· To always comply with company policies and procedures and with applicable legislation upholding the company’s values and to role model these to others
The Ideal Registered Care Manager:
You will have:
· Experience Supporting people with Mental Health Needs
· Experience working as a Registered Care Manager
· NVQ/QCF Level 4/5 equivalent in a Health and Social Care Domain or Willingness to complete
· Understanding of the Care Quality Commission’s Fundamental Standards
· Understanding of safeguarding adults’ legislation and processes
· Understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
· Understanding of health and safety responsibilities of both employee and employer under The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
· Understanding of The Care Certificate; it’s components and the delivery process
· Understanding of mental health needs and how people may be supported to live with mental ill health.
The vacancy is open until its closing date, unless filled earlier.
Apply today or call us for a confidential chat on 07947503825