Salary: Up to £45,000
Shift hours: Permanent
Under the general guidance of the Hotel Manager you will support the effective operational management and running of the hotel. You will be responsible for driving the highest standards and service within the Front of House departments, including Food and Beverage, Conference and Events, Housekeeping and the Reception Team
You will need a passion for the hospitality sector and a drive and determination to ensure our team are providing outstanding customer service. This role would suit an experienced Conference & Banqueting Manager or Hotel Manger . Experience in the industry is essential, with a preference for those candidates who have a Conference and Banqueting background
You must have a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage and Conference and Events operations and be experienced in organising, inspiring and leading each team to operational excellence. Previous experience in managing the daily operation of Conference & Events and a Hotel operation .
- Senior Hotel management experience, leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Strong leadership, management, communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results but with a creative independent mind of ideas .
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- History of service excellence
Location: Milton Keynes