At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Operative to join our friendly team at Swinden Quarry in Swinden.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Learning to operate mobile plant onsite
- Daily assistance with operational procedures including plant breakdowns
- General housekeeping and completing daily tasks set by line manager
- Adhering at all times to on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience within a similar working environment. You will also:
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have effective communication and organisational skills
- Be able to meet deadlines/tasks set by line manager
- Be flexible in working approach
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Be motivated
Location: Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/112/1288