At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Operative to join our friendly team based in our quarry in Whisby. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Duties of the Quarry operative will include the day-to-day operations of mobile plant. The role is to operate the machine safely and meeting production demands. Working to keep housekeeping around site to a high standard.
- Assist the Supervisor with meeting daily production targets
- Follow SHE policies and procedures
- Ensure Plant conforms with safety requirements at all times
- Health, Safety,Environmental and Quality responsibilities
- Acting on defects and implement remedial action. Assist in the maintenance regime of the Plant
- Ensure that plant availability is maximised
Knowledge of Quarrying and Quarry plant
Good Timekeeping – Flexible as to the Units requirements
Good Communication skills – bringing problems to the attention of Line Management
- Previous experience in mobile plant operations
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/1956