We are seeking an Implementation Consultant to cover payroll implementations. The role retains an aspect of payroll processing with additional elements such as system setup, data migration, parallel payroll runs, process documents and handovers.
The portfolio of clients is always changing and the ideal candidate would be able to organise and re-prioritise accordingly taking ownership of full or part projects where allocated.
This role allows the administrator to become more technical and this element needs to be of interest to them. These aspects relate both to the on boarding of new business from sales as well as project work.
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
- Creating processing documentation as required and documenting client procedures and front sheets
- Operations updating of payroll on-boarding documents
- Assist with internal communications/ relationships with relevant departments
- Keeping up to date with legislation and how it may affect clients as well as developments in payroll software
- Assisting the Implementation Manager with training and supporting the team.
Knowledge and Experience
- UK Payroll knowledge
- Excellent telephone manner and a high level of customer service skills
- The ability to deal calmly and sympathetically with clients in stressful situations
- To be able to organise and prioritise workload and re-evaluate on a regular basis
- Training & leadership skills
- Good problem solving skills
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: £Competitive Salary plus Bonus and Benefits
Location: UK Remote