Divisional Human Resource Advisor
At Salutem, we know that we work better when we work together. We believe that our Salutem support teams across all departments, contributes to making the exemplary care we provide for the people we support, possible.
We have a rewarding opportunity for an empathetic Human Resources advisor to join our people team. In this role you will have the chance to make a difference in the lives of the people we support across our locations, by providing consistent advice regarding policies, procedures, and progressing activities as appropriate.
At Salutem, we empower the independence of the people we support with care and educational services across England and Wales. With us, you’re not just a worker, you’re a supportive professional, an ambitious team player, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful advice for the people we support. In this role you will be expected (but not limited) to:
- Deliver consistent advice on operations, how to resolve situations, and escalating more complex issues when needed.
- Comply with employment legislation, company policies and procedures in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Review policies, procedures and guidelines, regularly suggesting improvements informed by HR questions.
- Develop response templates to frequently asked questions.
- Cultivate effective relationships with staff of all levels.
- Monitor sickness absence across the region and handle cases in line with policy and procedures.
- Escalate issues that fail to comply with policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with cases and set actions for line managers.
- Produce HR Reports when requested.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Support line managers when required with iTrent, and work collaboratively with the i-Trent team to resolve issues.
- Undertake projects as directed.
The successful candidate will support the people we work with to ensure they can do what they do best, care for the people using our locations.
If like us, you’re passionate about people and making a difference, then apply and join our team today.