Hospitality assistnat Monday – Friday
We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to join our team.
From high profile events and functions to corporate meetings, you’ll ensure every customer experience is a positive one. Providing an efficient and high standard of hospitality service, you’ll set up, service and clear areas with meticulous attention to detail, understanding that discretion and politeness are essential.
You have the ability to listen carefully and take instructions, and communicate confidently while you work to an organised plan following procedures and displaying good practice at all times. And you’ll be sure to liaise with customers to ensure their needs have been met.
Ideally you will already hold Food Safety at Level 2 and Health & Safety at Level 2 certificates. No other formal qualifications are required, but you’ll be expected to read our company manuals to obtain a thorough understanding and knowledge of our products and services. BM Caterers are committed to supporting your training and development to achieve your career goals.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Kingdom Street, London, W2 6BD