Salary: £31,194 Per Annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Head Chef – Hounslow
Up to £31,194 per annum, 40 hours a week
Monday – Friday, weekend cover as and when required.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Head Chef with a real passion for food where you can develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people – focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Head Chef here.
Are you looking to join a company that invest in their people, recognise great work when they see it and provide plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
As a Head Chef, you will be responsible for creating an outstanding culinary experience. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- Services: Breakfast, lunch, Hospitality, Coffee Shop and Retail.
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Identifying opportunities to improve our food service
- Creating a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed and supported
- Delivering our tasty food concepts to our customers
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Ordering food, looking after stock control and controlling food waste
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Managing budgets and successfully meeting financial targets
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards, including allergen awareness
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and any team training
- Must be able to perform well in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Have experience in a similar Head Chef role.
- Strive for excellence in an enthusiastic and motivated manner
- Create a positive work environment where the whole team can thrive
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
Location: Hounslow, London