Location: 210 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7HD
Salary: Up to £40,000
Head Chef Fine Dining + Hospitality
London Liverpool St
up to £40,000
Monday to Friday, occasional evening shift
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Plus your birthday off
- 3 volunteering days
- 3 days grandparent leave.
- 24 week’s enhanced maternity leave.
- Secondary career leave.
- Wedding/commitment day leave.
- Free meals on shift.
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Apprenticeships opportunities for all experience levels
- Pension and life insurance.
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays & cinema.
- Wellbeing hub.
- Access to employee assistance programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Calling all culinary connoisseurs that are OBSESSED about food, we need you! If you have an insatiable appetite for the culinary arts and a burning desire to create food that delights customers and clients, then look no further. At BaxterStorey we offer an exceptional culinary playground where your creativity can flourish, your talents can shine and we wholeheartedly believe in nourishing talent and empowering our chefs to continuously evolve, refine their craft and create a development partnership together to ensure professional growth opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a collaborative, inclusive and passionate Head Chef to join our small team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Head Chef to make a name for themselves within the food service industry and be a part of setting the new standard for workplace hospitality.
- Lead, Inspire, collaborate and support your direct reports to deliver consistently exceptional standards.
- Build positive, credible and collaborative relationships & communication methods with clients and other key stakeholders in the business.
- Continually look to develop your team through mentoring, training, recognition, and empowerment.
- Create a culture of excellence with your team, continually striving to push the boundaries of brilliance through natural caring service, obsessive food standards and innovation.
- Achieve business critical KPI's including Health and Safety, Sustainability, Financial and Governance.
- Proven experience working as a Head Chef or similar role
- Have an obsession for food and creating experiences
- You can demonstrate that managing, training, and supporting a team has been an important part of your career to date
- Financially astute, you are very analytical and know how to create and maintain budgets and drive commercial performance
- Excellent coaching, delegation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, creative environment and able to thrive under pressure
- Meticulous organisational abilities and a high attention to detail
- Empathetic, clear and highly effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt to challenges and opportunities with a solution-oriented perspective
- Excellent strategic thinking and critical reasoning skills
- Works according to the BaxterStorey core values