£36,000 basic plus 5k service charge and TRONC and bonus (package circa 43k)
42 hour management contract!
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate General Manager to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering our best possible dining experience and #OneTeam culture (this is one of our key core values at Prezzo!)
We are looking for a passionate, people focused and business astute leader to join our Prezzo Family.
As a Prezzo General Manager you will:
- Have a keen interest in delivering exceptional quality Italian cuisine.
- Manage our restaurant; Be a fearless leader who can instigate change and drive performance.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver brilliant P&L’s, company expected GP and above industry average NPS.
- Be a strong communicator and lead my example to your team.
- Always be looking to develop your team and support with their career growth.
- Work closely with your Regional Manager.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career as a Prezzo General Manager.
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or your family/friends
- Free Meal on shift
- 5 Family and Friends get 25% off Food & Drink
- Access to Apprenticeships
- Wagestream – access to your wages early
- Employee Assistance Programme + GP Appointment Helpline
- Eye Test
- Voluntary Bupa Dental Cover
- Voluntary UNUM Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Simply Health Cash Plan
- ISA Investment plans with Cushon
- Free Mortgage Advice with Charles Cameron
- More People Like You Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Prezzo Service Anniversaries
Where is our Restaurant?
Prezzo Swadlincote is situated within the newly developed Hepworth Retail Park, which offers great shopping and leisure activities. The contemporary designed restaurant offers dining on two floors and also has a large outdoor seating area which can be used for al fresco dining. Prezzo Swadlincote offers 2 separate private dining areas each available for up to 24 guests making this the perfect location to organise any special occasion.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Swadlincote
Salary: £36000.00 per annum plus bonus, plus tronc