Monday to Friday, no weekends or bank holidays
Preparing range of fresh sandwiches, wraps and baguettes for daily offers. Organising food stock for sandwich production and communicating orders with a head chef.
Supporting front of house team during lunch service, serving food to costumers.
We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for a General Assistant / Sandwich maker to join our team.
Organising stock for preparation, following weekly menu and recipes with a chef’s support, ensuring production room is clean and following brand standards for packaging sandwiches and adhering hygiene standards.
Monitoring counters and chillers to make sure they’re clean, well-stocked and presented in line with our six principles, you’ll regularly check the restaurant areas to ensure consistent levels of cleanliness with meticulous attention to detail. You have the ability to listen carefully and take instructions from your manager, and you provide prompt and efficient service at all times. You are also able to communicate confidently with customers, gaining feedback and reacting to their needs to ensure that every customer experience is a positive one.
Following procedures and displaying good food safety practice at all times, you have your Food Safety Level 2 and Health & Safety Level 2 certificates. With previous experience working in a customer service environment, you have good understanding of costumer expectations.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Millfield Lane, Tadworth, KT20 6RT