Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team at Stoke on Trent as a Silo Maintenance Electrician. We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the Silo Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be carrying out an array of tasks which will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- To work Safely as part of the Silo Maintenance Team on Mobile Silos to a high standard and in line with Company procedures to maximise efficient productivity.
- To ensure all tasks are undertaken in accordance with company safety policy and completed in a timely and professional manner.
- The role may require the need to travel to sites although company transport will be provided
- The role will include the expectation that some mechanical and manual labour therefore must be fit and healthy.
- The Role Involves building Control Panels for Mobile Silos and to be fully conversant with the understanding of Inverters and parameters and level indicators
- PAT Testing portable appliances in addition to demonstrating competences in Fault Diagnosis.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be accountable for areas such as ensuring plant equipment is maintained to high standard and in a timely manner, making sure that Mobile Silos are supplied to customers in a safe working condition and that production is maintained to required target levels by assisting online and mobile plant as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working in a maintenance role within a Process Industry, Factory, Chemical or similar environment as an Electrical Technician or Maintenance Electrician. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/1636