£11.02 per hour plus Tips shared across the business (TRONC)
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Restaurant Supervisor to join us at Prezzo to help us to continue offering our best possible dining experience.
We are looking for a new Restaurant Supervisor to join our Prezzo Family, who is looking to take their career to the next level (become one of our managers!) This is the ideal opportunity for a passionate and experienced person with a strong waiting staff background to elevate your career, or for an existing Restaurant Supervisor to join the best Italian premium casual dining group in the UK!
As a Prezzo Restaurant Supervisor you will:
- Have natural leadership skills and have the desire to learn and grow!
- Be a strong communicator and have the willingness to take the lead when our managers may not be present.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career to become a Prezzo Assistant Manager; We want to offer you a career with us!
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return. We take #Pride in everything we do (this is a core Prezzo value!)
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or your family/friends
- Free Meal on shift
- 5 Family and Friends get 25% off Food & Drink
- Access to Apprenticeships
- Wagestream – access to your wages early
- Employee Assistance Programme + GP Appointment Helpline
- Eye Test
- Voluntary Bupa Dental Cover
- Voluntary UNUM Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Simply Health Cash Plan
- ISA Investment plans with Cushon
- Free Mortgage Advice with Charles Cameron
- More People Like You Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Prezzo Service Anniversaries
Where is our Restaurant?
Located in the centre of Cambridge, convenient for local shops and bars. A sleek, contemporary building, Prezzo is in the heart of this historic university town. This picturesque riverside location offers beautiful views of the heart of this historic university town. This restaurant also boasts a lovely garden at the side, where guests dining al fresco can enjoy a great view of the river, famous for its punting tours.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Cambridge
Salary: £11.02 per hour plus tronc