Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join us at Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- Potential live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a Chef de Partie, you will ensure the smooth running of a section of the kitchen whilst working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef to ensure that all food that leaves the kitchen is up to the Warner Hotel specification.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic chef who has a real passion for food.
- Will take pride in the food that is sent out.
- Understand the importance of working in a branded environment.
What skills do I need?
- Be able to work on multiple sections, including grill and larder.
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals, and plating dishes from hotel menus as required throughout your shift and according to customer requirements.
- Must have a high standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we
are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are
central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds,
communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable
adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including
whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every
candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide
support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments
while applying, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com
Location: Littlecote House Hotel, , RG17 0SU