Prezzo, Bury St Edmunds
£30,500 plus tronc and bonus
42 hour management contract!
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Assistant Manager to join us at Prezzo to help us to continue offering our best possible dining experience.
We are looking for a new Assistant Manager to join our Prezzo Family, who has the ability and confidence to drive the performance of our restaurant in terms of sales, #One Team togetherness and deliver the finest dining experiences in hospitality!
As a Prezzo Assistant Manager you will:
- Be a natural leader and be intuitive to learn and grow!
- Be a strong communicator and have the willingness to challenge your teams’ behaviours and attitudes.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a passion to develop your P&L skills and be financially astute.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career as a Prezzo Assistant Manager; We want to become one of our future General Managers!
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or your family/friends
- Free Meal on shift
- 5 Family and Friends get 25% off Food & Drink
- Access to Apprenticeships
- Wagestream – access to your wages early
- Employee Assistance Programme + GP Appointment Helpline
- Eye Test
- Voluntary Bupa Dental Cover
- Voluntary UNUM Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Simply Health Cash Plan
- ISA Investment plans with Cushon
- Free Mortgage Advice with Charles Cameron
- More People Like You Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Prezzo Service Anniversaries
Where is our Restaurant?
Prezzo Bury St Edmunds is located on historic Abbeygate Street, close to the local market square, the famous Abbey Garden and the Cathedral. Prezzo Bury St Edmunds is housed in a Grade II listed building and was formerly a grocery shop dating back to the early 18th century. The restaurant retains some of the original features, including the stunning fireplace; however the fresh, contemporary decor gives the interior an airy feel.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Bury St Edmunds
Salary: Up to £30500.00 per annum plus bonus, plus tronc