Salary: £10.50 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the Warehouse ensuring all aspects of the yard operation are conducted safely and in a timely manner.
- Basic tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Taking reasonable care of both your own health & safety and that of others, ensuring all company safety & quality systems are followed at all times and report any incidents or suggestions to your line manager.
- Ensuring all relevant procedures are adhered to
- To work as part of the larger warehouse team to provide faultless customer service, excellent general housekeeping and a collaborative team environment.
- Controlling entry and exit to the yard and Main Warehouse
- Control of all vehicle movements within the yard environment
- Loading & unloading of all vehicles using MHE
- Checking of consignments
- Recording all deliveries
- Supporting loading/unloading at other storage facilities
- Performing housekeeping duties including sanitising, sweeping & cleaning of storage areas.
- Operate the specialist handling equipment that is used within the warehouse including; Counterbalance, Aisle-master, Reach Truck & Rough Terrain Forklifts.
- Unloading of delivery vehicles, including chemicals at the chemicals storage yard and oils & lubricants at their respective storage area.
- Ensure that all areas are maintained to an excellent standard of housekeeping, making sure all items are labeled and stored in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensuring all items received in the Warehouse are accounted for and signed out by the collecting party.
- Ensuring the yard & surrounding areas are maintained to a high level of housekeeping
- Completing daily inspections on the vehicle fleet
- Valid Counter Balance Licence
- Aisle Master Licence (desirable)
- Customer focused exemplary work ethic and attitude
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Be able to balance long/short term priorities
- Flexibility – responsive to changing needs
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments
- Innovative & responsive
- Full Driving License
Location: South Killingholme, Immingham, North Lincolnshire, England