Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We are currently looking for a Weighbridge Operative to join our team based at the Tarmac Linford site in Stanford-le-Hope, Essex.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Senior Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the site production team
- Ensuring daily tasks are completed including operating the weighbridge and taking orders
- Organising transport and coordinating with the transport team
- Adhering to on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
To be successful in this role ideally you will have experience within a similar industry. You will also:
- Possess good literacy skills with the ability to use various computer software
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have knowledge of aggregate products an advantage.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of Environment and Health & Safety – safe systems at work.
- Be team orientated with a positive, can-do approach to carrying out varied tasks in line with site requirements
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/1221