Vocalist & Resident Entertainer – Warner Theatre Company
Hourly rate: Up to £9.50 live in or £11.15 per hour live out dependent on on age
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Vocalist and Resident Entertainer to join us Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into working with the team performing in shows to delight our guests.
- Performing in production shows with live band & solo cabarets
- The will be some hosting daytime activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full.
- Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company. grooming standards.
- Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we
are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are
central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds,
communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable
adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including
whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every
candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide
support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments
while applying, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com
Location: Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel, North Wales, LL18 5YA