Salary: £27,600 – £41,400
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 8 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
We are currently recruiting a UAT Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract with significant delivery experience with the ability to coordinate UAT with end users, with a reputation for consistently delivering to target.
We’re looking for positive, proactive people who really believe in the values of a mutual building society, owned by its members. We want someone who knows they’ve got something special to contribute and is passionate about being part of what we do.
UAT Analyst technical role requirements:
• You’ll be excited by change and have experience of all areas of testing concepts, methodologies and tools with In depth appreciation of the testing standards approaches and alignment to best practices.
• Experienced in co-ordinating the UAT phase on projects or programmes, with responsibility of defining the approach to minimise risk and assure quality on a wide variety of projects and large complex programmes is essential.
• Able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other project delivery resources, with a clear focus on the successful delivery of the change objectives.
• Able to work with business analysts to understand the business impact and business needs for the change, maintaining a clear line of sight across projects for business acceptance tasks.
• Experience of working in a regulated environment (ideally Financial Services)
• Professsional testing qualifications, and a good working knowledge of a variety of change management methodologies (waterfall and agile) and the softwarde development lifecycle.
• A brilliant problem solver, with an innovative attitude and the ability to deal with complex issues when they arise.
Location: Coventry-Binley Business Park