iSAMS by IRIS specialises in the provision of software for Independent and International Schools and we are seeking an experienced Training Consultant to join us!
You will work closely with the Professional Services Manager and be part of a team of trainers supporting the rollout of these systems and building lasting relationships with client schools to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Training delivery will take place both online and onsite to schools based in the UK and overseas. This role will require regular travel with overnight stays both National and International.
What will you be doing?
- Train new schools on the iSAMS Management Information System.
- Work with the implementation team to design training programmes
- Deliver online and onsite training to groups and on a one-one basis.
- Assist with the development of new training courses and materials.
- Evaluate the success of training delivery and use feedback to adapt and improve future training, both content and delivery.
- To maintain a deep understanding of the product and system developments (features/functionality/products/services)
- Promote new modules to schools.
- Work with the Customer Account Managers for existing schools to ensure they are getting the optimum out of the iSAMS MIS
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience delivering training working with a complex software product, or other equivalent teaching qualifications and experience.
- Experience of planning and producing training materials including podcasts
- Experience in IT or Education sector
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office Products e.g Outlook, Excel, Forms, Power Automate.
- Positive and proactive approach towards problem solving.
- A natural self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Ability to be persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus Bonus and Benefits
Location: UK Remote