REGISTER YOUR INTEREST – THE RUNNYMEDE ON THAMES
Are you interested in working for the Runnymede on Thames when it opens as a Warner Hotel in 2024. The Runnymede on Thames literally sits on the River Thames. You will therefore be working at a stunning riverside location that’s full of British heritage.
It’s the first Warner Hotel to be located close to London, situated just 10 minutes from Windsor, with access to great local attractions like Windsor Castle, Virigina Water Lake, and even Mercedes-Benz.
The site is currently having a major refurbishment to be transformed into a hotel designed for grown up getaways….
If you are interested in joining an exciting new opening, with a welcoming inclusive team, we have some attractive openings for full and part time roles in:
- Bar and Waiting.
- Kitchen roles – Kitchen Assistant, Commis Chef and Chef de Partie.
- Entertainment roles working for our Warner Theatre Company!
There will be 205 bedrooms, two newly refurbished restaurants and bars, a NEST coffee shop, a spa, swimming pool, gym and a brand new purpose built entertainment venue.
The benefits of working with us :
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Discounted Team food onsite
- Comprehensive well-being support
- Enhanced family friendly policies (depending on eligibility)
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
HOW TO APPLY
Register your interest now to be notified by email when applications open across 2024.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while registering, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Runnymede, Surrey, TW20 0AG