IRIS has strong growth within the Americas. Supporting the business objectives IRIS is scaling its technology team and processes to ensure that technology is available and fit for purpose.
The Technology Service Manager will play a senior and instrumental role in supporting increased globalisation of IRIS GroupIT services, business requirements capture and ensuring Americas priorities are progressed in line with the business needs.
- Focal point of Americas Technology including:
- Operational change and work requests
- Workforce requests for the Americas business
- Critical incident management
- Support business requirements definition and prioritisation for Americas business
- Matrix interface to all GroupIT managers and directors, reporting to the VP Information Technology.
- Part of the Americas SLT representing Information Technology discussions, progress, risks and processes
- Support and coordination of Americas Integration and Acquisition due diligence activities
- Coordinating Americas IT staffing activities (e.g. hiring, team interaction)
- Americas matrix team management and Support
- Customer and Stakeholder engagement
- Upholding, promoting, and contributing to the IRIS Policies and Procedures. Including but not limited to Change Management, OLA’s and Security Policies.
- Prepare regular technology status reports for the Americas region and coordinate end user communications for the region.
- Coordination of problem management activities for the Americas region
- Recommend Operational and Technical change to support the growth of Enterprise Services and IRIS.
- Understand the importance of quality, pace of delivery, risk management and ownership
- Self-Motivating and proactive team leadership, displaying ownership for your services.
- Take Ownership and drive the team forward with a positive and enthusiastic attitude in the delivery of service.
- Forward thinker and team player
- Ability to produce evidence-based statistics to drive the business forward.
- Excellent Communications skills with the ability to discuss and summarise technical to a non-technical audience.
- Must have empathy with customers (internal and external), with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels both within the organization and externally.
- Must demonstrate the ability to build relationships with a variety of different individuals both within the team, across the business and with the customers and to be seen as approachable and willing to get involved, as required.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Atlanta, Michigan