Shift Hours: 37.5 –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our team our services at Fordham, Colchester, Essex
We are looking for enthusiastic a Team Leader for a brand-new home near Colchester, Essex. We support adults living with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions to fulfil their potential, develop new skills and live as independently as possible.
Due to the location of the service and shift patterns you would need to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle (if you have a reliable person who can transport you, then we would welcome your application too).
We know the amazing and life changing work our teams do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £10.20
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within!
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be the front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for staff management and staff development.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
- Responsibility for completing and reviewing internal quality compliance systems
The most important qualities needed are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
The Ideal Candidate
- Supporting adults with brain injuries and/or learning disabilities.
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care or working towards this.
- Able to motivate and manage a team.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.