32.5 hours per week
Full time – term time only
Required for Autumn 2021
We need a TA who:
- Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
- Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
- Can provide care and nurture for young children
- Seeks to further develop their skills
We will offer you:
- Support as you settle into your new role
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from a very positive team of colleagues
Sheringdale is a caring, community school at the heart of Southfields with great transport links. The children are curious, creative and polite and the staff and families are welcoming and supportive.
Ofsted (2014) recognised our school as outstanding. The Sheringdale vision is Learn Create Grow Together and children thrive in this creative and academically successful school.
We are looking for a TA who is enthusiastic, shows initiative and is passionate about children’s learning, who will join our established team and contribute to building on our success as an outstanding school.
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
Please apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2020
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 12th July
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory Safeguarding and DBS checks. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sheringdale Primary School
Standen Road, Wandsworth SW18 5TR
Tel 020 8874 7340
Headteacher: Sarah Jones
£16,706 per annum