31.25 Hours per week with the possibility of added hours.
(8.30am – 3.30pm, with 1-hour lunch duty as mid-day supervisor Mon-Fri)
Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Required as soon as possible
We invite applications from teaching assistants keen to work as part of our team. This post includes lunch-time supervision of children. The successful candidate will be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos and will demonstrate flexibility working with children of different age groups.
We can offer you:
- A nurturing learning environment where all children are respected and valued
- Caring, well behaved children with huge enthusiasm for learning
- An opportunity to work as part of an effective, happy and supportive team
- A commitment to staff training and development
You will need to be:
- Experienced in proactively assisting children’s learning.
- An effective communicator with excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic about supporting children’s well-being and their learning
- Able to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Positive in attitude, with a sense of humour
- Willing to learn new skills
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Applications must be submitted on the CES form and returned to Emily Hacking, by email, to email@example.com
Closing date: 13 July 2021 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS check and clearance. References will be sought.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
London SW12 8QJ
Tel: 020 8673 3080
Headteacher: Susan Lawless
£16,138 per annum (Scale 1C point 2)