Would working with cool, rapidly growing start-ups and scaleups in the tech sector interest you?
Brilliant! We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our ever-expanding and ambitious Tech & High Growth team. You will be working with some of the fastest growing, best funded scaleups in the UK, supporting the founders and the finance teams in these companies to deal with the tax challenges of rapid expansion.
With an affinity for building fantastic relationships, you will support our client base across a multitude of tax advisory matters – from employee share schemes to international tax and tax due diligence – working closely and directly with our clients, as they continually grow and develop. With a keen eye for spotting opportunities, you will be an integral part of the team’s growth!
The THG tax team is led by James Peck who joined Cooper Parry in April 2021 to set up the sector focused tax team after spending 8 years at his previous firm focusing on scaling technology businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to join a THG team very much in ‘growth mode’ as we look to become the number 1 and go to team advising tech and high growth businesses across the UK.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for someone who will:
- Support our client base across a multitude of complex corporate tax advisory matters and other areas which you either have experience or are up for learning about (such as share options, international tax, venture capital schemes, transaction tax services to name but a few);
- Identify clients’ needs and maximise on Cooper Parry’s range of services to meet those needs;
- Manage the corporation tax compliance portfolios and liaising with colleagues in other service lines;
- Assisting with drafting and presenting proposals to new and existing clients;
- Providing technical expertise to ensure advice performed is accurate, understandable and not in jargon;
- Support the team to develop by delivering regular coaching and feedback to others;
- Manage client expectations as well as build and retain strong client relationships.
We’ll make sure you’re challenged and supported every step of the way with your career development.
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- With the team wide spread from London all the way up to Scotland, there are no limits on where you can work – “Work from anywhere. Anytime. Forever.”
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A benefits package you can shape to your needs i.e. salary sacrifice schemes, well-being support, vouchers
- Access to a mind-blowing office with working areas to fit everyone’s needs (we’re not just a stuffy office)
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application journey.?