Shift Hours: Days and Sleep-ins – Day and Sleep-ins
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Full Time or Part Time Support Workers to join our team in Rotherham.
This role requires the role holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Steps is now part of The National Care Group one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults across the country.
We provide person-centred care for adults with learning disabilities and autism in a residential setting. We pride ourselves on our partnership working with the people we support, their families, and the local authority to ensure we deliver a quality service.
We have a variety of shifts available including earlies, lates, long days, weekends, and sleep-ins.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.