Shift Hours: Days and Nights –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
National Care Group, are recruiting for Support Workers for our services, we have positions available in our Great Ellingham and Attleborough Services.
We have 8 Acres situated in Great Ellingham where we support individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex needs in a 18 bed Residential Service.
The Willows based in Attleborough is a caring residential service 19 bed service providing accommodation and support for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. Support with transport to and from the service is available.
We focus on a person-centered care approach to help increase life skills and reach individual goals.
Shifts can include – earlies, lates, long days and alternative weekends.
Flexible Hours available with a 2 week rolling rotas.
We have Full Time and Part Time hours available.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.24
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
This role requires the role holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.