Position: Support Worker
Location: Ditchingham, Norfolk
Hours: 36 per week
Salary Details: £10.75 (days) £11.75 (nights) per hour
Do you share our Company Values – are you positive, friendly, empowering, person centred and innovative?
If so, All Hallows are currently recruiting compassionate and committed individuals to join our team in Ditchingham, Norfolk on a full-time basis to work a variety of day and night shifts. Flexibility is essential as the successful candidates will need to be willing to work day and night shifts on a 2 weekly rolling rota. Previous experience in a caring environment preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support to complete Level 3 in Healthcare Support Worker Acquired Brain Injury
- DBS check paid by the company
- *£500 Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holiday pro rata
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Stakeholder pension
- Free employee assistance programme
- Annual employee awards evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free staff meals
- Free on-site parking
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Be well-organised, adaptable and practical
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes in stressful and challenging situations
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
Who we are:
All Hallows Neuro Rehabilitation Centre is set in an acre of grounds on the Norfolk/ Suffolk border offering 29 placements for male and female adults who require nursing care, personal care and rehabilitation programs because of their long-term neurological conditions including acquired brain injury.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Location: Bungay, NR35 2QL