Shift hours: Full Time
About the role…
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region – often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
- To support all aspects of onsite storage inventory, stock taking and regular stock assessments.
- To maintain standards, company policies and procedures
- To ensure prompt and efficient preparation of receipt of goods, unloading and storage of goods of putting away store goods in a safe and timely fashion.
- Support and assist the Kitchen Porters when not managing deliveries.
- Support with basic food prep tasks as and when required.
- Follow temperature recording procedures in line with Sodexo H&S regulations.
- Operate First In/ First Out procedures.
- Organise/ separate out deliveries in the main loading bay storage for distribution to the other areas of the business.
- Record and document all deliveries including temperature control and quality checks.
- Correspond with suppliers when anomalies occur with deliveries and communicate with management.
- Manage waste stream systems correctly.
- Comply with statutory and company requirements
- Assist with the implementation of cleaning schedules to agreed standards within the food and disposable storage areas.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Sense of own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
Location: Waterloo, England