Salary: £34000 – £37000
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Based Multi-Skilled Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Where competent, undertake portable appliance testing.
- Water hygiene statutory maintenance tasks, such as: temperature reading, descaling, sampling and testing and associated tasks to comply with L8 ACoP.
- Operation of fault diagnosis for the Building Management System (BMS)
- Maintain Sodexo issued tools, equipment, PPE to a safe and good working order of condition.
- Maintain stocks of critical spares and other stock pertaining to responsibilities.
- The accurate completion of all task sheets or appropriate soft copy/ electronic equivalent with relevant information.
- To be a focal point for proactive service delivery to all aspects of the building and plant maintenance.
- To undertake “out of hours” site attendance as part of the on-call rota for emergency call out.
- To proactively seek and remedy building defects in a timely and professional manner.
- To build professional relationships with all stakeholders (client and own team)
- To proactively seek to enhance personal skill set with the aim of improved service.
Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management in order to meet the operational requirements of the business.
- IEE 17th Edition BS7671 regulations qualification/training
- Previous engineering training together with adequate experience.
- Electrical City and Guilds installation or building/facilities maintenance qualification.
- Together with quantifiable training and/or experience /qualifications in either – HVAC (Air-conditioning, which may include split unit maintenance) and Building fabric maintenance
Be willing to:
- Gain knowledge of Company IT systems and procedures.
- Attend any training and meetings as requested some of which may be outside your normal working hours or at a place which is not your normal place of work.
- Provide additional support over and above any hours already worked within a working day to assist colleagues and ensure any threat to site security/operation is minimised (e.g. a flood occurs at the end of the shift, but the team remain on site to clear etc.)
- Use own initiative to carry out work safely and effectively without constant close supervision.
- Work within Safe Systems of Work.
Location: nestle gatwick, England