Shift Hours: 40 – 0
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to support our services in Greater Manchester and Liverpool.
Affinity Supporting People provide Supported Living Services and Domiciliary Outreach. We support adults with a range a needs including learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
The Service Manager will be required to manage multiple supported living services across Greater Manchester and Liverpool.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Teams provide. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive salary of £28,017
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Discount Platforms
The Service Manager Role
You will lead by example and demonstrate safe, effective working practices along with taking an active part in mentoring and developing individuals and staff teams in line with all relevant and current industry legislation and best practice. Responsibilities include:
- Devise, implement and review support and risk management plans
- Perform quality based audits across support, risk, and management plans.
- Be involved and contribute to management meetings, daily office functions and represent the company, when needed and be a point of contact for families.
- Ensuring information held by the company about individuals we support is kept securely and updated regularly in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Support staff to work within boundaries of their role and capabilities
- Plan and deliver staff appraisals and supervisions with other HR related tasks and where necessary, be part of the disciplinary process
- Fully comply with the requirements set out by the Health and Social Care Act 2014, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Health and Social Care Regulations 2010, Safeguarding Policies and CQC standards
- Understand and adhere to the policies as set out in the Mental Health Act 2013
- Take part in out of hours on call duties
- A minimum of a Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Car Driver
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience of managing a team including rotas, appraisals and disciplinaries
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health
Apply today or email email@example.com for more information.