Salary: £34,720 – £52,080
We’re a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer, #8 Best Big Company to work for 2021 and we are currently recruiting Digital Change specialists to support our mission to put members first.
We are embarking on a Digital transformation to make Change more agile, more responsive to business needs and place the voice of our members at the heart of delivery. So we’re looking for exceptional people to join us in our Change team to help us shape the future of our organisation, uplift our Change capability and deliver our transformation vision.
We’re not just looking for the ordinary though! We want people who can ‘Be the Change’ and have a ‘can do’ attitude with loads of passion and drive. We want you to help us change – you won’t be afraid to do things differently, take ownership, show resilience and tenacity.
By ‘Being the Change’ you’ll bring not only your technical expertise but a passion for life-long learning with a growth mind-set – so when things change in the future, you’ll adopt new ways of working and encourage others to follow.
We’re currently looking for an UAT Senior Analyst who is an agile practitioner with a proven delivery record in Digital, responsible for defining and leading the UAT approach in an agile environment.
UAT Senior Analyst technical role requirements:
• You’ll be excited by change and have experience of all areas of testing concepts, methodologies and tools with In depth appreciation of the testing standards approaches and alignment to best practices.
• An agile practitioner with innonovative approach to UAT in an agile environment, able to lead a team of analysts to deliver the right outcome for the business.
• Experienced in co-ordinating the UAT phase on projects or programmes, with responsibility of defining the approach to minimise risk and assure quality on a wide variety of projects and large complex programmes is essential.
• Able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other project delivery resources, with a clear focus on the successful delivery of the change objectives.
• Able to work with business analysts to understand the business impact and business needs for the change, maintaining a clear line of sight across projects for business acceptance tasks.
• Experience of working in a regulated environment (ideally Financial Services) delivery of mobile applications.
• Professsional testing qualifications, and a good working knowledge of a variety of change management methodologies (waterfall and agile) and the software development lifecycle.
• A brilliant problem solver, with an innovative attitude and the ability to deal with complex issues when they arise.
Location: Coventry-Binley Business Park