Salary: £35000 – £37000
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Technical Engineer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company that provides the IFM site service delivery within large industrial / commercial sites, whilst also offering unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To co-ordinate and direct all activities within the assigned area across hard FM service.
- To ensure that all services provided, adhere to safe systems at work and all relevant legislative requirements, supported by Centre of Excellence, Technical Service Manager and Shared Services.
- The delivery of activities as stipulated in any local Account Strategies.
- The monitoring of the services delivered and the reporting of said services to the Workplace Manager.
- To act upon any reasonable requests from Managers, Deputy Managers.
- To be accountable for the effective delivery of a professional maintenance service to the client ensuring that all contractual response and repair times are met.
- Liaising with and organising other operatives/contractors to ensure a consistent and professional approach and having familiarity with electrical and mechanical systems with the ability to carry out minor repairs, associated with said systems.
- To manage, update and amend the site Asset register as and when required as per LOP / SOP.
- To manage/assign and close work orders with the CAFM system with the assistance of the Site Service.
- Support Administrator as per LOP / SOP.
- To organise the teams work-load to achieve KPIs.
- To be appointed to any relevant AP role upon successful completion of the Safe Systems of Work course and subsequent formal assessment. Responsibilities there-after to be the management of the said SSOW(s).
- To issue Permits to Work within competencies and remit.
- To co-operate with the client and employer ensuring that all statutory Health, Safety and Welfare
- legislation, is adhered to, including any company or site-specific policies and rules.
- To be part of the on-call rota for breakdown callouts across the site over a routine 7-day period.
- To be prepared to work to variable hours Monday – Friday when required based on a 40-hour week.
- To provide assistance to other operatives and contractors when required.
- Be able to communicate with the client’s staff at all levels.
- To attend any other training courses as required.
- The applicant must be a highly customer focused individual, able to motivate and drive performance in team to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness. With the capability of leading multi-functional teams in a regulated environment, where asset performance is a business-critical requirement. The role holder will have extensive experience and competency with the various types of services associated with Hard FM with a full understanding of H & S and other regulatory obligations.
- Hold a formal Level 3 qualification within a relevant field
- To be competent with a CAFM system, ideally Maximo
- SC security or be able to obtain this level of security clearance
- Valid driving licence
- Good Communicator
- Good IT skills eg Excel, CAFM
- Valid 1st Aid Certificate
- Valid IPAF Licence.
- Valid IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Location: Hampshire, England