Do you have an interest in emerging technologies and how it is shaping the future? Do you thrive on seeing how your hard work impacts your clients?
We have a fantastic opportunity to become a part of our Tech & High Growth team. Out team are based around the UK from London and all the way up to Scotland! We provide a seamless service as Audit, Tax, R&D and Early Stage teams, working together as a unit to put growing companies in the best position to fly!
Our team are leading the way in the Tech & Scale Up sector, which shows through our exceptional growth and our clients trust and satisfaction in the service they receive.
A day in the life of a Senior Tax Manager…
- Support our client base across a multitude of complex corporate tax advisory matters and other areas which you either have experience or are up for learning about (such as share options, investor reliefs, R&D, international tax, transaction tax services to name but a few)
- Identify clients’ needs and maximise on Cooper Parry’s range of services to meet those needs
- Manage the corporation tax compliance portfolios and liaising with colleagues in other service lines
- Assisting with drafting and presenting proposals to new and existing clients
- Providing technical expertise to ensure advice performed is accurate, understandable and not in jargon
- Support the team to develop by delivering regular coaching and feedback to others
- Manage client expectations as well as build and retain strong client relationships
We’ll make sure you’re challenged and supported every step of the way with your career development.
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
Cooper Parry’s mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- A streamlined, client-focused service free from unnecessary red tape
- Encouraged and entrusted to do what you do best
- Robust support to see you through to qualifying
- Open holidays – take as much as you need
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- A truly flexible approach to work – “Work From Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Tailored training, development and career growth, empowering you to reach your goals
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme to help you with your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities – community is a central part of our wellbeing programme
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about and thrive.
**We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.