Salary: £38,000 + excellent bonus and benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you ready to take your chef career to the next level? Then look no further!
We are actively recruiting for a talented Senior Sous Chef to join our team based from Craven Cottage, the home of Fulham Football Club (FFC)!
It’s an exciting time to join us and be a part of the eleven-year contract as venue partner for FFC on its new Fulham Pier development, starting in July 2022.
Fulham Pier will become one of London’s leading leisure destinations on the banks of the Thames which will include restaurants, a Riverside Market, meetings and events spaces, bars and lounges, a basement entertainment venue, a boutique hotel and a spa experience
Sodexo Live! will deliver hospitality, retail and non-event day sales and catering at the iconic Craven Cottage.
You will manage the day to day delivery of culinary operations at Fulham FC, delivering and coordinating the food provision for retail outlets, external hospitality boxes, internal hospitality and the contractors canteen.
You will have the ability to bring innovation and create menus with the support of the wider Sodexo Live Culinary team, so staying abreast of current food trends is super important!
You will have experience in the delivery of retail and hospitality food operations ideally at a similar venue and be able to train a team of hospitality professionals with passion.
When you join Sodexo Live! you truly belong, you will have the opportunity to thrive with career and learning opportunities available across the organisation – we cant wait for you to join us!
- In the first instance to manage the day to day delivery of culinary operations at Fulham FC, delivering and coordinating the food provision for retail outlets, external hospitality boxes, internal hospitality and the contractors canteen.
- To demonstrate knowledge of current food trends and have the ability to create menus with the support of the wider Sodexo Live Culinary team
- To manage and facilitate the requirement of additional casual culinary labour as required.
- To ensure the timely and efficient preparation and service of all food offers to the clients’ agreed standards.
- To ensure accurate costing of all food offers are agreed with the Match Day General Manager and wider Sodexo Culinary leadership support team
- Has a fresh food, healthy and varied food approach to offers within the stadium, alongside traditional stadia food items
- To plan, execute and monitor Food Safety and Health and Safety standards at FFC with the support of the onsite management team and utilising all Sodexo Food Safety practices.
- To manage a team of casual Chefs.
- To have ambition to develop a career in the Pier Development, scheduled to open in July 2023
- Previous senior role or Head Chef in a smaller operation.
- Experience in the delivery of Retail & Hospitality food operations.
- Production kitchen knowledge and/or experience.
- Experience of working with clients in a contract catering environment.
- Staff training experience or qualification advantageous
- Culinary experience within a racing or stadia environment.
Location: London, England