Salary: Up to £32,000 plus free rail travel
Shift Hours: Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Recruitment Officer to join our team based in Tonbridge.
You will guide a team responsible for the delivery of an efficient and trusted recruitment & selection service to Southeastern which meets the business needs of the Train Services & Engineering Directorates.
You will oversee the recruitment process (from attraction to onboarding) whilst delivering an exceptional stakeholder and candidate experience, and ensure that legislation and best practice is being adhered to.
Developing a partnership approach with the business is key, and you will work closely with hiring managers to understand their requirements, and provide support and coaching to them throughout the recruitment process.
In addition, you will support activities to improve the recruitment process, the candidate experience, and the attraction of a diverse applicant pool.
To be considered for this role we would encourage you to demonstrate the below in your application (support and training will be provided);
- Proven experience/success working in a recruitment role (preferably in- house and for Engineering roles).
- Experience of motivating and coaching a team.
- Application and knowledge of best practice and legislation relating to recruitment & assessment techniques and labour legislation.
- Knowledge of candidate attraction techniques.
- Experience of building effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate and influence with all levels of the organisation.
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- A relevant qualification or working towards, e.g. Certificate in HR Practice.
- Certificated to administer and interpret train driver psychometric selection processes, complying with RIS-3751-TOM Train Driver Selection
- Ideally be Level A qualified in Occupational Testing and be on the current Register of the British Psychological Society’s Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).