We have an exciting opportunity to join our Project Management Team, this role will lead on digitally transforming back-office processes and improve systems integration to enable the business to deliver excellent customer service. This is a high impact role that actively manages large scale complex programmes/projects across organisation.
Working closely with the Head of Project Management and Directors to ensure our most challenging digital projects are correctly planned, monitored, and delivered.
This post is working 4 days per week (3 days will be on site).
What you will be doing:
- Planning, managing, and delivering a series of digital projects and programmes with specific departments across Jewish Care, that all feed into a wider digital transformation strategy.
- Scoping, tender and integration of a new finance/billing system as well the development of existing software packages and systems integration. Effectively communicating with external suppliers to ensure project goals are met – working closely with systems analyst and internal departments
- Engaging with key stakeholders, understanding challenges, and influencing to ensure meaningful collaboration and efficient decision making. This includes developing and maintaining project plans, setting up appropriate project controls, managing performance, and reporting progress to the project focusing on reporting exceptions or challenges.
- Working closely with the Project Sponsor, Head of Projects, and Finance Department to understand the project budgets.
- Ensuring all the elements that are associated with projects are accounted for and documented, such as
Risk and dependencies
Closure, transition, and lessons learnt
- Ensuring organisational adherence to standard project management methodologies. Acting as an ambassador across the organisation to promote awareness of effective project management.
What you will need:
- Project Management expertise that enables you to confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously at all stages of the project management life cycle.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in project management and solid experience with IT based projects, such as infrastructure and software design / development / configuration and deployment projects
- Prince2 qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders and building effective working relationships encouraging participation and collaboration.
- Appreciation of PM principles and project tools
- An understanding of the Dynamics 365 Platform