Salary: £35000 – £35000
Shift hours: Permanent
- £35,000 per annum
- 5 out of 7 days per week
- Medicash – Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments (includes up to 4 dependent children)
- Aviva Digicare – Free annual healthcare check
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Entertainment discounts – up to 55% off cinema ticket
- Health & Wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
- Travel discounts – Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
- Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards
- Meals on duty
- Vodaphone discounts
- Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days + BH’s and an additional day off for your birthday
- 2 days additional leave, following return from Maternity leave during the first year back
- Competitive and supportive family benefits
- Day off for baby’s 1st birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- On-going training & development and career pathways
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Financial wellbeing programme and preferred rates on salary finance products
• To assist with the development and leadership of your team within a Levy Restaurants venue. To inspire them to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests through the Levy Difference
• To facilitate day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are meeting expectations and consistently ‘Winning One Customer at a Time
• To review performance and ensure delivery of departmental financial targets
• To demonstrate full alignment to our Levy Restaurants vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
• Creating and living the Levy Difference in everything we do
Who we are:
Levy UK & Ireland is the vibrant and exciting sector of Compass Group, the world’s largest catering company. We work at some of the greatest venues in the world, delivering legendary experiences in food, drink, and hospitality.
In the UK, we are proud to have a wealth of long-standing partnerships with venues across sports, entertainment, and events. Our partnerships include venues such as Wimbledon, Twickenham, Edgbaston, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Principality Stadium, Scottish Event Campus (SEC) and ExCel London.
We are culinary champions – it’s what we do and it’s what we are passionate about. At the core of our work is the belief that sustainably sourced great food and drink, coupled with exceptional service is key to creating legendary experiences.
Focussed on ‘doing the right thing’ for our people and the planet, sustainability, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do.
We have a commitment to being Net Zero by 2027, are official partners of the British Paralympic Association, and are proud to pay all our team members at least the Real Living Wage or London Living Wage.
We collaborate with some of the UK’s most game-changing and well-loved brands, all sharing our vision for bringing best-in-class experiences.
At Levy UK & Ireland, we take pride in fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that our differences are our greatest strengths, and we are committed to creating an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered.
Our team is a vibrant tapestry of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, which enriches our creativity, innovation, and overall success. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness, and ensuring that all voices are heard.
We firmly believe that a diverse team leads to innovation and creativity. We welcome candidates from all walks of life and backgrounds to join us in our mission to create a supportive and equitable work environment where everyone has the chance to excel and collaborate.
Join us in our journey towards a more diverse and inclusive world, where every person has the chance to thrive and contribute their unique talents. Together, we can achieve greatness.