Salary: £12.95 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
- £19.95 per hour
- 42 hours per week
- To help with the cost of living crisis, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Tracking cover requests for the day and give sites updates accordingly)
- Booking on officers to commence their shift onsite and also booking off officers who have completed their shift. Chase for on the day cover and give sites updates accordingly. Carrying out SIA Checks
- Acknowledging E-mails from client’s and respond in a timely manner.
- Communicating and liaising with all Site Supervisor’s, Dealing with all minor site problem’s (Sub Agency Officer’s work ethic’s (Behaviour, Uniform and Time Keeping)
- Maintaining Agency Tracker, updating sub agency officer details.
- Looking at Ad-hoc requests and updating the Minor Work Variation tracker.
- Carrying out Logging all sickness and absence on reporting form, Holiday request 1-2 days making sure only one core officer is off on the shift.
- Roster Planning a month ahead (this will close off Gaps and Danger and Maintaining Pay Rota tracker and Monthly hours.
- Following the Security Manager’s instruction’s undertaking internal and external Medirest investigations.
- Reviewing and closing Datix Incident Reports.