Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As one of our key services offered, Security is an extremely important part of the businesses that we work with. They are the people that keep businesses safe and control the comings and goings of the buildings and surrounding proximity.
We are seeking an experienced Security Officer to work with/alongside others to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures and deliver a safe and effective security operation.
You will be the be the go-to person to ensure our services and the business you work with are safe and able to operate as normal, even in difficult and challenging situations.
As a Security Officer no two days will be the same whilst you’re keeping everyone safe and helping the public. On your feet, as well as on the ball, you’ll have an excellent way with people whilst managing visitors, car parking and any incidents that may occur with a quick, professional and responsible manner.
In return you can look forward to an interesting role with exciting career opportunities.
Applicants must either already hold a valid SIA license or be eligible to Hold one. To succeed in this role, you will also need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and resilience
- Look smart and professional at all times
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in a customer-facing role and able to deliver superb customer services
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Work independently from own initiative as well as part of a larger team
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Understanding of relevant health & safety, Criminal laws and operations