Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Sandwich Artist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to customers accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with all customers.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets customers and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects payment from customers and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes online coursework on the University of SUBWAY® as directed.
- Retail/customer service experience desirable
Location: Doncaster Royal infirmary, England