We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team.
Duties require you to:
• Supervising and monitoring all areas of service and standards
• Ensure all legislative and due diligence procedures are carried out in line with company policy
• Plan for service improvements in all areas.
• Ensure BM Caterers concepts and Innovations are implemented and marketed effectively within the business
• Ensure all team are aware of required standards and current achievement status
• Communicate regularly with all team members to ensure clear goals are set, feedback is sought and ideas shared
• Ensure budgetary targets are achieved, ensuring any controls are in place and monitored.
• Ensure efficient and hygienic working practices are consistent in all areas
Ideally, you will have 2 years of experience working in contract catering or hospitality. You will be skilled and knowledgeable about food production, service, and managing cost controls. You may already hold a Food Safety at Level 3 and Health & Safety at Level 2, or equivalent.
BM Caterers are committed to supporting and developing you to further your career with us.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Cannon Street, London, EC4M 5AB