Shift hours: Permanent
Are you an experienced resourcing partner with a passion for food who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience of recruiting within the foodservice or Hospitality industry?
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business &; Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Partner to support our growth and build our pipeline specifically for Operational Management roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Resourcing Partner to make a name for themselves within the contract catering industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary
As The Resourcing Partner you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Effectively manage and prioritise active vacancies which include building a pipeline of potential future talent
- Support internal talent moves
- Utilise all effective resources to proactively, directly approach external talent
- Implement sourcing plans to include appropriate external attraction
- Plan and support selection processes
- Ensure Resourcing SLA is achieved and all relevant administration is maintained
- Build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure both candidates and hiring managers receive a positive recruitment experience
- Proven successful track record in a recruitment role – either agency or in-house
- Ideally knowledge of recruiting in a similar industry with a network of contacts
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering direct sourcing for operational roles
- Excellent teamwork ethics
- Passionate about achieving success with every vacancy given
- Ability to build relationships at all levels both face to face and over the phone
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise to achieve success
- Generates own ideas and uses initiative