We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Community Team as a Relief Youth Worker.
MIKE stands for Motivation, Inspiration, Knowledge, and Education and is a youth leadership programme. The programme empowers young people to become youth leaders in the community. You will be responsible for delivering and developing the programme to the participants.
This post is for Relief/ Bank staff to cover 6:30pm-9:30pm Wednesdays only.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting to run the MIKE Leadership training and all other relevant activities to this programme.
- Assisting to effectively develop and deliver a high-quality Jewish youth programme.
- Supporting events and activities as part of the Youth Team
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns regarding participants to the MIKE Programme Coordinator
What you will need:
- Relevant Qualification in Leadership or Youth Work
- Experience working with young people
- Experience writing and delivering programming for young people
- Knowledge of the Jewish community, across all levels of observance, local parlance and sensitivities
- Working knowledge of general safeguarding best practice
- Ability to plan and develop programmes of a high quality
- Be enthusiastic, motivating and have a passion for working with young people and for creating future leaders of the community