Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Relief Kitchen Assistant to join our Hospitality team. This role may include some weekend working.
The role of Relief Kitchen Assistant will involve the delivery of Hospitality Services within our Campus, Care Homes, and Community Centres to excellent standards.
What you will be doing
You will have a key role ensuring we deliver an excellent service to our customers, creating an inviting and pleasant environment. Your core duties will involve:
- Basic food preparation including vegetables, salads, and sandwiches
- Maintaining a clean, hygienic, and presentable environment
- Preparing and arranging food counters and dining areas, ready for service
- Serving hot & cold food and beverages
- Operating the till and cashing up when required
Who are we looking for?
You will ideally have previous experience working within a busy kitchen environment, working both independently and within a team. You will need:
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (or willingness to undertake this qualification)
- Great communication skills, confident speaking to a range of people
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Willing to undertake appropriate training (e.g., Supervision, NVQ Training)