Shift hours: Permanent
Responsible for the quality of the business performance and the successful operation of quality management throughout the business. Reporting directly to the ESS Stakeholder Engagement Manager and Business Director providing advice and support on all business quality reporting areas.
- Build stakeholder relationships with Establishment clients and the MOD with ongoing engagement and liaison.
- Support the business in the retention of defence business.
- Conduct pan ESS WITY’s.
- Facilitate through the central team all Brookside communication and responses.
- Engage all stakeholders in follow up and continuous improvement resulting from all relationship climate learnings.
- Leadership and development of managers ensuring client interactions and behaviours are culturally aligned.
- Key governor of the contracted JRMP, Joint Relationship Management Plan.
- Accreditation to ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationships Management.
- Review opportunities for organic growth within the contract to support the operations teams with the development of new RCAs to add to the contract deliverables.
- Leading an ESS charity partnership, developing 3-year plan and ensuring engagement across establishments.
- Support community projects and ensuring region has developed fully integrated social value plan.
Quality Management & Contract Governance
- Successfully manage the operation of the Performance Management system mandated under the contract.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of contract Performance Management Reports and all supporting documentation.
- Work with the wider team in the collation.
- Assuring that all arrangements for contract review meetings accord to the programme required under the dictated terms of the business.
- Ensure that appropriate action plans are in place to remedy any shortfalls in contract performance.
- Lead all colleagues to ensure all Contract Management systems are communicated; clearly understood; accessible; and implemented to meet the requirements of the required standards.
Management Information for Contracted Performance Reporting
- Liaise with the Helpdesk to review calls logged, issue resolution methods and appropriately worded responses to close out the issues raised.
- Statistical analysis of management information from the Helpdesk, providing continuous improvement opportunities, data trends and remedial actions and feedback reports.
- Management of the Mi Portal for publication of documentation within timed reporting frameworks including all mandated topics.
- Mi Portal super user responsibility for end user log on’s and first line for FAQ resolution.
- Principle contact for the MOD KPI portal, controlling issues raised and mitigation responses to defend claims and provide early warnings for financial returns.
- Form part of internal focus groups to improve various work streams.
- Attend regional subject matter expert forums as an independent party.
- Coordinate participation in client events as requested.
- Produce written collateral to position ESS with the client, ensuring it is aligned with sector engagement plan.
- Host clients at company events and conferences.
- Work with counterparts in other regions to improve processes, systems and ways of working.
- Support business development activity by contributing to bids and negotiation sessions as needed.
- Supporting the regional SLT by contributing at weekly calls and monthly GM meetings.
- Ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to gain buy-in from teams across Compass UK&I teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality documents.
- Ability to drive a number of initiatives at any one time.
- Confident and professional with the ability to think on your feet.
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
- Problem solving skills.
- Senior stake holder management experience.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland