At Salutem Care and Education, we recognise the value and wisdom that come from all stages of life. Join our team to be a part of a community that truly appreciates the richness of age diversity.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
• Our Management Bonus Scheme takes into consideration a range of KPIs from inspections, audits, staffing, finances, training, annual leave, sickness and more. Meeting targets in all these areas will result in a performance bonus. The better you do the bigger your bonus!
• We have an attractive relocation package on offer to the right candidate
• FREE 24-hour online GP service for you and your family – No more waiting in vain to book an appointment, get in front of a GP in the comfort of your own home who can prescribe to you and your family!
• Internal progression opportunities – We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
• Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
What are my responsibilities as Registered Manager?
- To monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using our service within your defined area.
- To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- The overall operation of the services ensuring the smooth running and the allocation and management of staff
- The delivery of excellent operational services, regularly supervising the Team Leaders
- Ensuring the effective and efficient provision of support to the people using the services
- You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills and be able to organise and priorities your workload whilst being financially astute
- You will need to be experienced in social care management and CQC Framework and will possess excellent knowledge of Health & Social Services and applicable regulations/legislation.
- You will have experience of motivating and enabling a staff team to achieve good outcomes in partnership with the people we support, and with an emphasis on role modelling best practice in a care environment
- You will have a proven track record of improving and developing services for people with disabilities.
Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you’ll be poised to hit the ground ‘sprinting’
You will join us with a QCF Level 5 Adult Management Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma