Shift hours: Permanent
In the past 16 months we have all been in the same storm but not the same ship! Here at Medirest, we have continued to grow, flourish and sail strong, whatever the weather.
Enough of the puns we are very proud of the role we played in such turbulent times. Our Recruitment Team works tirelessly appointing our frontline healthcare hero’s and supporting our NHS, care homes and private hospitals do what they do best; caring for others and saving lives!
A rare opportunity to join our team as Recruitment Manager is now available. This isn’t just any role, this is a role with a real difference! Come and join our internal Medirest Recruitment team, supporting our healthcare sector with their frontline vacancies.
As the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders by providing a centre of excellence and expertise for recruitment, compliance and onboarding activity
- Work with our operational teams to understand their requirements for current and future hiring needs, ensuring a positive recruitment experience throughout
- Attend relevant stakeholder meetings as a representative of the Recruitment Team
- Lead, coach and mentor the recruitment team to achieve optimal results
- Implement, design and deliver resourcing plans, ensuring Medirest roles are promoted on the correct platforms and to the highest standards
- Ensure quality applicants are directly sourced and subject to the best candidate journey
- All elements of compliance and onboarding is completed accurately and promptly
- This is predominantly a home working opportunity, with the expectation to travel to sites to assist with large scale recruitment campaigns and attend regular team meetings.
- An experienced senior recruiter or recruitment lead who has proven success in operating within an in-house capacity
- Strong leader – remotely leading the resourcing team; setting the direction, pace and values
- Demonstrable experience of driving direct sourcing and delivering against identified metrics / KPI’s
- Proven track record of managing and delivering large volume, frontline recruitment campaigns, ideally in a healthcare environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management with a credible and professional approach. Ability to create and drive long term relationships
- Outstanding customer service skills, someone who will go the extra mile to deliver exactly what is promised and will take immediate appropriate action to address any delivery issues
- High performer with strong drive and determination combined with outstanding communication skills
- Strong IT skills, confident to use a variety of systems